OVER UNDER SHOTGUN
-3" 28-inch vent rib barrel
-5 Mobil chokes
-Fibre optic front sight
-2 year warranty through O'Dell Engineering
The Hunter Series take to the field with exceptional quality and classic style. These over-under shotguns are designed with performance, reliability, and value at the forefront. Together with TriStar's FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, these guns come with standard features that increase functionality and give it the characteristics of a truly impressive over-under. Solid Frame for Durability & Strength. Sealed Actions to Keep Out Dirt. Self-adjusting Lock...Details
Hatsan Optima Silver Slug Tactical Over/Under 3" 12ga
Comes with Chokes!!
Short Barrel - 20"
• 12 gauge, 3” / 76 mm chamber over & under shotgun.
• Single selective gold plated trigger.
• Auto ejector or extractor system.
• Advanced polymer stock with Adjustable Comb and advanced polymer fore-end.
• TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
• Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers (each 5 mm width) to cha...Details
Silver Pigeon I: Best Price-Quality Value in an Over-Under Shotgun
The 686 Silver Pigeon I hunting shotgun has all the functional features of our premium over-unders at a particularly attractive price.
At its heart, it has the best-in-class 686 action, which is compact and low-profile while being extremely strong. Whether you take it to an upland hunt or to the clay range, the Silver Pigeon I gives you the flawless performance and the c...Details
Browning Citori C725 Sporting 12ga 3" Over/Under Shotgun
• Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV walnut stock with close radius pistol grip
• Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cones
• Triple Trigger™ System
• HiViz® Pro-Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
The Citori is more than a shotgun, it is the quintessential representative of the quality of the Browning® brand. Wood-to-metal fit is paramount on the Citori and with tight, consistent junctions - it d...Details
Purchase of a firearm on our site requires a valid PAL# and your Date of Birth. Please provide these in the comments section during the checkout process. If you are purchasing a restricted firearm, you will also need to provide Proof of Range Membership and your Place of Birth.